About Associated Partnership
EUROCHAMP-2020 encourages research institutions and companies from the private sector to become Associated Partners in the project. Associated Partners can participate in EUROCHAMP-2020's research and networking activities, contribute their expertise to achieving the project’s objectives and also benefit from the following:
- Improved knowledge of harmonized operating procedures and standard protocols for chamber experiments and atmospheric measurements;
- Training of researchers and instrument operators;
- Participation in instrument intercomparison campaigns;
- Joint ventures with partners and SMEs for development of new technologies for use in chamber experiments and atmospheric observations;
- Provision of quality assured data to the central EUROCHAMP Data Centre;
- Participation in project meetings and technical workshops;
- Access to web-based information and optimization of knowledge transfer within the scientific community.
Associated Partners are not charged for participating in the project, but they are expected to cover possible costs related to their activities within EUROCHAMP-2020. Some limited travel costs may be covered by the project on request, decided on a case-by-case basis, and in agreement with the EUROCHAMP-2020 contract.
How to apply
Any legal entity interested in associating with EUROCHAMP-2020 is invited to submit an application form. Associated Partners are proposed to the EUROCHAMP-2020 Executive Board and approved by the General Assembly. The admittance of an Associated Partner is based on the coherence of the proposed activities with the project's objectives. Associated Partners are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect any confidential proprietary information available under the project.
If your company/institution is interested in becoming an Associated Partner of EUROCHAMP-2020, please download and return to the Project Office (email@example.com) the application form (see above).
If you have any questions about becoming an Associated Partner, please send an email to the Project Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Current Associated Partners
|Aerosol measurement and sampling devices
|Sensors, products for real time monitoring of air quality
|Product manufacturers: nanotechnology
|Instrumentation, in particular optical tweezers
|Bilfinger Noell GmbH
|Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
|Institute for Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
|National Physical Laboratory
|Chemical, Medical and Environmental Science
|Consiglio Nazionale delle Recherche
|National Research Centre of Italy
|Devices for air pollution reduction
|Spin-off of University of Genoa, faculty of Physics
|University of Basel
|Department of Environmental Sciences
|Institut Mines Télécom Lille Douai
|SAGE - Sciences de l'Atmosphère et Génie de l'Environnement
|Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
|Laboratory of Physico-Chemistry of the Atmosphere (LPCA)
|University of Bayreuth
|Faculty of Biology, Chemistry & Earth sciences