EUROCHAMP-2020 (E-2020) integrates Europe’s best Atmospheric Simulation Chambers into one world-class research infrastructure.
SMEs and companies can become part of this network (without any cost) by signing up for Associated Partnership.
Associated Partners can participate in EUROCHAMP-2020's research and networking activities with the following benefits:
• Access to the EUROCHAMP Innovation platform (information exchange with partners and other SMEs, new technology forum etc.)
• Improved knowledge of harmonized operating procedures and quality standards for chamber experiments and atmospheric measurements
• Access to some of the world’s best atmospheric simulation chambers for testing new instruments, devices, sensors, materials under a range of controlled conditions
• Access to world-renowned calibration centres
• Training of scientists, researchers and technicians
• Participation in project meetings and technical workshops
• New partnerships with some of the world’s best atmospheric scientists
• Access to data, standard protocols and analytical tools
Associated Partners can also benefit from some of the wider aspects of being in the E-2020 community:
• Greater connectedness with the atmospheric science research community in Europe
• Improved exposure through the E-2020 webpages, social media and publicity material displayed at the E-2020 in large international conferences
Further Information on how EUROCHAMP-2020 is working to co-operate with private companies is provided in the Innovation Platform
If you have any questions about becoming an Associated Partner, please send an email to the Project Office (email@example.com).