About Associated Partnership
EUROCHAMP-2020 encourages research institutions and companies from the private sector to become Associated Partners in the project. Associated Partners can participate in EUROCHAMP-2020's research and networking activities, contribute their expertise to achieving the project’s objectives and also benefit from the following:
- Improved knowledge of harmonized operating procedures and standard protocols for chamber experiments and atmospheric measurements;
- Training of researchers and instrument operators;
- Participation in instrument intercomparison campaigns;
- Joint ventures with partners and SMEs for development of new technologies for use in chamber experiments and atmospheric observations;
- Provision of quality assured data to the central EUROCHAMP Data Centre;
- Participation in project meetings and technical workshops;
- Access to web-based information and optimization of knowledge transfer within the scientific community.
Associated Partners are not charged for participating in the project, but they are expected to cover possible costs related to their activities within EUROCHAMP-2020. Some limited travel costs may be covered by the project on request, decided on a case-by-case basis, and in agreement with the EUROCHAMP-2020 contract.
The Benefits of Associated Partnership for Companies in the Private Sector
For the complete list of benefits of Associated Partnership, click here.
How to apply
Any legal entity interested in associating with EUROCHAMP-2020 is invited to submit an application form. Associated Partners are proposed to the EUROCHAMP-2020 Executive Board and approved by the General Assembly. The admittance of an Associated Partner is based on the coherence of the proposed activities with the project's objectives. Associated Partners are asked to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect any confidential proprietary information available under the project.
If your company/institution is interested in becoming an Associated Partner of EUROCHAMP-2020, please download and return to the Project Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following form.
If you have any questions about becoming an Associated Partner, please send an email to the Project Office (email@example.com).